General Termite Inspection. AS 3660.2-2017
Frontline offer Termite inspections carried out above the current Australian standards. Our termite inspection report is detailed and easy to read, covering past/present termite activity and damage found on the day with photographic evidence, Termite treatment recommendations, advice on limiting the risk of termite infestation and areas of your property that are conductive to termite attack.
Our fully qualified technicians are highly experienced and offer a second to none service giving you peace of mind regarding protecting your home from termite damage.
Pre Purchase Timber Pest Inspection AS 4349.3-2010
Prior to the purchase of your property a detailed timber pest inspection must be undertaken to ensure your new property is free from termites and pests. Our Pre Purchase inspection report is detailed and easy to read with photographs, covering past/present termite activity and damage found on the day of inspection, Future termite treatment recommendations, advice on limiting the risk of termite infestation and areas of the property that are conductive to termite attack. Pre Purchase reports also include details on any areas within the property showing mould, damp, wood/fungal decay, and wood borer
Why Choose Frontline Pest Management For Your Pre Purchase Inspections??
- Our friendly pest control technicians are fully trained and accredited holding WA highest pest management and detection certificates in urban pest management. With highest level of knowledge and over 20 years
combined experience within the pest control and building industry.
- Frontline wants to take the stress out of your move this is why we work closely with real estate and settlement agents, ensuring that your reports are sent to all relevant parties. Frontline will arrange your inspection with
the selling agent then with current property owner direct or collect/deliver keys.
- Our reports are made available within 24hours, and sent to client, real estate and settlement agent to assist in a smooth finalisation of your purchase.
- NO UP-FRONT COSTS: Payment on settlement on agent agreement, invoiced to settlement agent to pay with your settlement fees.
- Ability to localise treat minor termite activity findings on the spot to stop any delays with sale