General Termite Inspection. AS 3660.2-200
Frontline Pest Management offer Termite inspections at unbeatable pricing with exceptional work carried out above the current Australian standards. Our termite inspection report is detailed and easy to read, covering past/present termite activity and damage, Termite treatment recommendations, advice on limiting the risk of termite infestation and areas of your property that are conductive to termite attack.
All our technicians are fully qualified and highly experienced, and offer a second to none service giving you peace of mind regarding protecting your home from termite damage.
Pre Purchase Timber Pest Inspection AS 4349.3-2010
Prior to the purchase of your property a detailed timber pest inspection must be undertaken to ensure your new property is free from termites and pests. Our Pre Purchase inspection report is detailed and easy to read, covering past/present termite activity and damage, Termite treatment recommendations, advice on limiting the risk of termite infestation and areas of the property that are conductive to termite attack. Pre Purchase reports also include details on any areas within the property showing mould, damp, wood/fungal decay, and wood borer
Pre Purchase Building Inspection Report AS 4349.1-2007
Buying a property can be extremely stressful, without the added grief of signing and moving to only realise that your new home is in need of some serious maintenance work. Pre Purchase building inspections, ensure that you are made aware of any underlying problem within the property you are about to purchase. Our detailed and easy to read report, includes details such as tile and roof areas, ceiling and building structures, drainage and ventilation,detailed information for each room of the property, exterior areas such as fences, outbuildings, pool areas. Our building inspection is extremely thorough, giving you the peace of mind, that when you move into your new home there will be no nasty surprises.
Why Choose Frontline Pest Management For Your inspections??
- Our friendly pest control technicians are fully trained to Asset Pest Management level 3, and accredited by housesafe inspections. Holding a high level of knowledge and over 20 years experience within the pest control and building industry.
- Frontline wants to take the stress out of your move this is why we work closely with real estate and settlement agents, ensuring that your reports are sent to all relevant parties. Frontline can arrange your inspections with the current property owner direct and collect/deliver keys.
- Our reports are made available within 24hours, and sent to our client, real estate and settlement agent.
- 2 hour rapid response service, providing a detailed report within 2 hours for them times that inspections are forgotten.
- NO UP FRONT COSTS: Payment on settlement, and invoiced to settlement agent.
- Ability to repair minor rectifications on the spot to stop any delays with sale.
- Unbeatable pricing, at exceptional quality, Frontline pest management are the ONLY pest control company within Perth to offer discounted rates, and package deals for your inspection requirements. See our package deals for incredible savings on pre purchase building/timber, termite inspections PLUS spider/ant treatments.